Wednesday 14 September 2011

Four Week Countdown

14/09/2011

So im still on it but have been off the wagon.
Week 1 from 2nd to 7th was perfect - I got into the rhythm and was on my goal of 1 kg by end of the week.

Then went to mumbai and Pune from 7th to the 10th and then did TKs brunch on the 11th...
So where are we now - I have to say, that while im scared to weigh myself Im back to square 1.

So here's what hapenned - lets analyse.
In watching every day for the first week and lose 1 kg as planned.
Next week in mumbai : breakfast is a weakness so I do the whole hog - Dosa's a couple, eggs, bacon, juice, fruits. but still manage by lunch and dinners
Then Pune happens and flight - here is where I lose track a bit.
And then get invited for TKs - where I lose it completely and despite not having breakfast or dinner that day - Im still up.

Net effect : 74.1 goes down to 73.2 by the 7th
From teh 7th to the 10th : I track to keep it at 73.2 - 73.5 and then on sunday I get back to where I was.

So net effect two weeks of work and im at the same place.
Today is 14th and my goal till the 15th was 72.1 and now ill be happy if im back to 73.1.

And some more excellent news I have to travel again on 15th for 3 days to Mumbai / Pune...Heaven help me now !!

If i dont get it right when i travel there is no point.

Even if something is amazing or free it doesnt mean that I need to have it all. I have to be responsible for my goal if i really want to get into the tt outfit.

Plus now as I get older I have to watch my health..

15th : 73.5
22nd : 72
21st : 71

No comments:

Post a Comment